Details724 Top-Return Removable Stage Padding
A. Basis-of-Design Product: Subject to compliance with requirements. Provide Mancino Manufacturing Company model 724 HTR.
B. Removable safety wall padding manufactured in 2 ½-in-thickness, standard 4-ft- construction: Each mat is sewn with loop attachment along return side horizontal edge for connection to YKK® engineered wall hook and rail system. Covering is an 16 -oz. / yd2 vinyl coated polyester. Filler is a combination of a firm polyethylene foam base, laminated with a high compression polyurethane foam topper.
- Foam Filler: Total not less than 2 ½-inch- (63.5-mm-) thick dual layer foam. Bottom layer of 1.7-lb/ ft3 (27-kg/ m3) density 1½-in- (38.1-mm) polyethylene foam. Laminated with a top layer of 1.8-lb/ ft3 (28-kg/ m3) density x 65 IFD 1-in- (25.4-mm-) high compression polyurethane foam.
- Vinyl Covering: 16 -oz. / yd2 Vinyl Coated Polyester - puncture and tear-resistant. UV and Anti-Mildew treated.
- YKK® engineered wall hook and rail system mounts directly to stage top lying flat and running along stage edge
C. Sizing: Standard 48-inches-in lengths. Height of face is 2.5” higher than finished floor to stage top measurement – Return is standard 12”- Or as indicated *Combination of lengths and heights may be required to complete area.
D. Color(s) of vinyl to be selected from manufactures standard color packet
E. Installation: Comply with manufacturers written instructions, Refer to Architects elevation drawings for mat placement. Mount mat bottom even with finished floor. Install removable stage padding after painting and electrical has been completed use proper wall anchor hardware.
- Final adjustment of panels to insure a smooth finished appearance
- Clean and remove any debris from the working area
- Spot clean panels as may be necessary
LEAD TIME: Our standard lead time for all non-stock items is 8-10 weeks. In-stock items ship within 3-7 business days. Please call 1-800-338-6287 or email email@example.com for the most up-to-date lead time, product availability, special requests or expedited shipping options.
- Installation Methods