Frequently Asked Questions
Mancino Terms & Conditions
Find quick answers to your questions below:
Lead time for shipment of product(s)
- Please see each individual item page for more information on the availability of each item. Also, after placing your order, you may click the “My Account” link at the top right hand side of our site to track the status of your order. You will receive a shipment confirmation when your order has shipped and tracking information within 24-48 hours of shipment.
Mancino Return Policy
- Returned goods will not be accepted without prior authorization. Customer is responsible for inbound & outbound shipping charges. Item will be inspected upon arrival for damage and any sign of use. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all goods. This process may take up to two weeks to complete. Custom items may NOT be returned. Please call us with any questions at 1-800-338-6287, ext. 224.
- Copyright: The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc.. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc.. Copyright 2003, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. or purchasing Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. or to purchase Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc.Warranty Disclaimer: We are confident in the ability of our products to stand up to the demands of your application. Each is unconditionally guaranteed against defective materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Because we cannot control the individual use of our products, the user will assume all risk of personal injury when using any item listed in this website. Product damage caused by mis-use or extreme use is not covered under warranty.
- This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Limitation of Liability: Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- Typographical Errors: In the event that a Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Term; Termination: These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
- Notice: Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc..
- Miscellaneous: Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Use of Site: Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- Participation Disclaimer: Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. in its sole discretion.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
- Third-Party Links: In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc., Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc.. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Mancino Manufacturing Co., Inc. seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
- Do you ship to my country? Please create an account by clicking the “My Account / Order Status” link at the top right hand side of our site. During signup we’ll ask for your shipping address details including country. If your country is not in the dropdown menu of available countries, unfortunately we cannot ship to your country at this time.
- What are my payment choices? During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
- When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges? Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.
- What is the return policy? Returned goods will not be accepted without prior authorization. Customer is responsible for inbound & outbound shipping charges. Item will be inspected upon arrival for damage and any sign of use. A 20% restocking fee will be assessed on all goods. This process may take up to two weeks to complete. Custom items may NOT be returned. Please call us with any questions 800-338-6287, ext. 122.
Pricing and Billing
- Do I have to pay sales tax? You only have to pay sales tax if you are located in the same state as our warehouse.
- I have a question on my charges. Click the “My Account” link at the top right hand side of our site to review your orders. You may compare your order history on our website, with your financial records. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact customer service for further assistance.
- I need a copy of my receipt/invoice. Click the “My Account” link at the top right hand side of our site to print invoices.
- When will my credit appear on my account? Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
- When will my credit card be charged? Your credit card will be charged within 24 hours prior to shipment of your item(s).
- Why haven’t I received a purchase confirmation email? Mancino sends out a confirmation email for all online purchases immediately after the purchase is completed. Please check your junk/spam folders in your email client for the email and whitelist our domain (mancinomats.com) to receive further emails from us. Please also check that the email you provided at checkout is correctly spelled and that the email is the correct one you are checking for. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.338.6287 if you need further assistance.