Column and Corner Pads
Available in all Mancino fixed indoor series, these custom wood-backed pre-fabricated sections are constructed from the same materials as specified in the main wall area. Each column, corner and cut-out can be manufactured to your exact requirements and can be installed on steel, concrete, concrete block or wood columns.
A. Basis-of-Design Product: Subject to compliance with requirements.
B. Padded wall wainscot panels designed to be attached in a continuous row; each panel consist of foam filler laminated to OSB wood backing and covered with Class “A” Flame retardant vinyl coated polyester on full surface, sides, ends, and including all wood edges, vinyl is securely stapled to the back of the OSB backer board.
C. Sizing: Please see the tab for Measurement Templates
D. Color(s) of vinyl to be selected from manufactures standard color packet
E. Installation: Select one of three primary options below. Comply with manufacturers written instructions, Refer to Architects elevation drawings for panel placement. Mount panels no more than 4” above finished floor as recommended in in ASTM, unless otherwise directed. Install wall padding after painting and electrical have been completed use proper wall anchor hardware.
- Panels to be supplied with a 1-inch- nail margin top and bottom and mounted directly to wall surface.
- Panels to be supplied with a no nail margins and to be hung on concealed Aluminum “Z” track supplied by the wall pad manufacturer.
- Panels to be supplied with a no nail margins and to be mounted to concealed 1-inch- x 3-inch- fir stripping that is attached in 3 continuous horizontal rows to the wall. Panels are affixed to the stripping using a toenail method of nailing.
- Final adjustment of panels to insure a smooth finished appearance
- Clean and remove any debris from the working area
- Spot clean panels as may be necessary
LEAD TIME: Our standard lead time for all non-stock items is 8-10 weeks. In-stock items ship within 3-7 business days. Please call 1-800-338-6287 or email email@example.com for the most up-to-date lead time, product availability, special requests or expedited shipping options.