AAI Classic Balance Beams
406-440 – Classic Reflex-Adjustable Balance Beam – Adjustable from heights 100cm, 110cm, 120cm and 125cm – 310 lbs.
406-430 – Classic Reflex Non-Adjustable Balance Beam – Fixed at 125cm with quick-set system – 300 lbs.
406-425 – Classic Non-Reflex-Adjustable Balance Beam – Adjustable from heights 100cm, 110cm, 120cm and 125cm – 310 lbs.
• Meets USAG and NFHS competition Rules
• Quick Set System changes to accommodate any size gymnast or weight
• Top surface has a ¼ inch thick layer of sponge foam and a ¼ inch layer of neoprene rubber
• Covered with a suede-like, slip-resistant material to provide stability to the athlete
• Leg can be adjusted in to permit beam end to extend over a landing pit
• Beam sizes: 16’ 5” long x 4” wide
LEAD TIME: Our standard lead time for all non-stock items is 8-10 weeks. In-stock items ship within 3-5 business days. Please call 1-800-338-6287 or email email@example.com for the most up-to-date lead time, product availability, special requests or expedited shipping options.
CA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: THIS AAI GYMNASTICS TRAINING APPARATUS IS NOT A TOY. Any activity involving motion, height, or rotation may cause serious injury. This product is intended for use by properly-informed participants under the supervision of qualified trained professionals. Always consult an instructor before use, and check for proper mat positioning before activity. Always know your physical limitations, and the limits of the equipment. Always avoid head and/or neck landings. Do not use this product if defects in cover or foam are evident.