Our throw mats have a mesh landing surface that allows the athlete multiple dismounts while in training and also acts as a visual guide for dismounting. Throw mats can be used on the reverse solid vinyl side to simulate a standard 4”/10cm landing mat. Filled with and industry best 4”/10cm thick premium polyurethane foam. All mesh to vinyl seaming sewn with a double-stitched interlocking double “U” seaming technique for durability.
- 18oz vinyl cover, bottom sides and approximately 20% of the top surface
- Mesh Runway top on approximately 80% of the top surface
- 4” thick (10cm) 1.8 lb. density foam filler.
- 2” Seat Belt web handles on all 4 sides
- #10 YKK® Zipper
- Versatile used at bars beam floor and vault
- Reversible use with mesh or vinyl up
- Portable lightweight with handles on all for sides
- Many sizes to choose from
LEAD TIME: Our standard lead time for all non-stock items is 8-10 weeks. In-stock items ship within 3-5 business days. Please call 1-800-338-6287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the most up-to-date lead time, product availability, special requests, or expedited shipping options.
CA RESIDENTS: California Proposition 65 Warning
WARNING: THIS THROW MAT IS NOT A TOY. Any activity involving motion, height, or rotation may cause serious injury. This product is intended for use by properly-informed participants under the supervision of qualified trained professionals. Always consult an instructor before use, and check for proper mat positioning before activity. Always know your physical limitations and the limits of the equipment. Always avoid head and/or neck landings. Do not use this product if defects in cover or foam are evident.